Fitness Inspired Rest & Restore 3 Day Challenge
Join us for a 3 day challenge focused on resting and restoring our bodies!
This 3 Day Challenge we are focusing on getting rest and restoring our bodies. This challenge includes daily:
- Sleep + Rest- Make sure you are getting sufficient sleep and rest
- Getting enough sleep is important for weight control and reducing risk of injury. Learn more about the importance of sleep from webmd
- Muscle Recovery Treatment- Get in some kind of muscle recovery treatment. For example: Foam rolling/stretching, Massage, Yoga
- Taking time to rest and treat your muscles is a very important part of your training regimen! Learn more about myofascial release from the mayo clinic
- Activity in Nature- Get outdoors and do a fun activity in nature! We want to see your pictures :)
- Doing activities outdoors can help improve mental energy and help with stress relief. If you're not sold on these benefits, check out more here
Take Action All 3 Days
Remember that doing something always beats doing nothing!
Sleep + Rest:
Muscle Recovery Treatment:
Activity in Nature:
Take the Next Step
- Continue Rest & Restoration
- Now that you have gained some positive momentum, continue to make sure rest and restoration is a part of your weekly training plan.
- Foam Rolling Class
- If you're looking for more help and insight on foam rolling, drop-in to our 25 minute foam rolling class on Tuesdays at 6:30 AM. Since we started it, it has been a great way for clients to take care of their muscles. It feels so good :)
- Join Us for Boot Camp
- Join us for our monthly Boot Camp Program for fun, unique workouts, food plan, and results! Follow the Sign Up button to reserve your spot.