1. Gets your happy hormones pumping - who doesn't love some endorphins that are produced when you get your sweat on?
2. Accomplished: Makes you feel good about doing what you set out to do. When you feel accomplished it gives you a happiness boost!
3. The deep breathing when you exert yourself reduces stress and gives you a natural resistance to pain.
4. Improves your Confidence: when you are more confident about who you are, it makes you a happier person and more fun to be around
5. Helps you with a positive energy cycle>>> helps you sleep better >>>> gives you more energy>>>makes you healthier overall= allows you to have better quality life and do more and higher quality of what you love.
BONUS: Exercise is a keystone habit, so it helps you improve other healthy habits in your life. Maybe it will help you with your happiness habit too?
Do you have ways that working out has made you a happier person? I want to hear about them :)
I am a passionate, adventure-seeking, fitness entrepreneur who loves having fun, my family and friends, a challenge, and creating a positive impact (to name a few :))!