There is something very magical about the holidays. The season is filled with holiday cheer, beautiful decorations, snow (hopefully), and spending quality time with family and friends. Often times, however, that quality time comes along with what people consider to be the enemy of their health and fitness goals... HOLIDAY PARTIES. However, I believe these parties have no reason to knock people of track, because there is a way to balance the fun times while prioritizing your fitness goals at the same time. Fitness Inspired is here to show you how with 8 Fabulous Tips to ROCK and feel great about any holiday party before and after…
1. Water or Tea: Drink 2 glasses of water or hot tea before leaving the house
2. Plan Parties: Schedule and plan for your holiday parties—remember YOU don’t have to attend EVERY party you are invited to…
3. Bring a Dish: If it is a bring a dish to pass—then bring something healthy that you know the ingredients that are in it and you feel great about snacking on throughout the night.
4. FI Approved Snack: Regardless of what kind of gathering it is, eat a FI approved snack or meal before you go.
5. Dress It Up: Get ready with an outfit you feel confident in and stand up tall with a smile.
6. Remember The Reason: The reason for the season for you; the reason you are going to the party and keep it all in perspective while you hustle and bustle to “fit it all in.”
7. Make Your Choices: I want you to embrace living fitness inspired as a lifestyle so that means you should live your life in the way you want but with the positive impact of fitness inspiration woven in your decision making process. If this is a party you are going to splurge at…decide whether you want to splurge with a couple cocktails or a dessert. You should feel great about a planned splurge with family and friends when you did your homework that day, followed these tips for the party, and did your hour of physical activity!
8. Have FUN! Life is too short to put yourself down and to worry your way through making ends meet. You deserve to have fun, you deserve to feel great about what you have accomplished, you deserve to feel empowered by the belief in yourself and that you have the ability to make your life fulfilling!
Comment below what you are going to do to stay successful during your holiday parties this season! Let me know if you have any other tips and tricks to stay guilt free this season!
2/16/2021 11:40:53 pm
Thank yoou for sharing
Leave a Reply.
I am a passionate, adventure-seeking, fitness entrepreneur who loves having fun, my family and friends, a challenge, and creating a positive impact (to name a few :))!