"Treat Yo'self!" .... it's a fun hashtag and phrase that has been popular for a bit now. I think it is so important to indulge and take care of yourself on a regular basis. However, sometimes a treat may sound like a really good ideas, but then the after math is not such a great "treat" at all! Have you ever had a time where you were going to have 1 cookie but that 1 cookie lead to 5? Or have you ever went out to dinner to celebrate a success but then all you were left with was a big bill and too many extra calories? No one wants that! Here is a list of some healthy treats and ideas that will allow you to "treat yo'self" without the negative aftermath.
1. Enjoy the process and taste of making a home cooked, healthy meal!
2. Take a long bath or shower with some good scents and candles.
3. Go outside and take in the fresh air.
4. Treat yourself to a massage!
5. Break out the foam roller.
7. Download a new or favorite song of yours and dance it out!
8. Any amount of peanut butter feels like a treat to me! (correct quantity, of course ;))
I look forward to hearing your ideas in the comments below! Remember, something may feel like a treat to me and not to you! The more ideas we have about treating ourselves in a healthy way, the better!
Leave a Reply.
I am a passionate, adventure-seeking, fitness entrepreneur who loves having fun, my family and friends, a challenge, and creating a positive impact (to name a few :))!